Looking for a safe and effective way to clean your toilet bowl? Look no further than our natural toilet bowl cleaner! Our cleaner is made with all natural ingredients and is safe for both septic systems and cesspools. It is also biodegradable, so you can be sure that it will not harm the environment. Our cleaner is also non-toxic, so it is safe for both adults and children.
Our natural toilet bowl cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, so it is easy to use. Just spray it on the surface of your toilet bowl and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, use a brush to scrub the surface clean. Your toilet will be sparkling clean in no time!
Last updated on June 5, 2022 11:15 pm
Review of best natural toilet bowl cleaner
1. Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner (pack of 6)
Keep your toilet bowl clean and free of bacteria with this Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner. It comes in a pack of six and is easy to use – just spray it onto the toilet bowl and let it work its magic.
1. Kills 99.9% of bacteria on contact.
2. Cleans and disinfects toilet bowls in minutes.
3. Fresh, citrus scent.
4. Bottle is designed for easy, one-handed use.
5. Biodegradable and septic safe.
6. Safe for use on all toilet surfaces.
-The product is not available in stores
-The product must be ordered online
-The product is not shipped to all locations
Why we recommend
This is an amazing product! I love that it is antibacterial and leaves my toilet bowl clean and smelling great. It is easy to use and a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective and affordable toilet bowl cleaner.
2. Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Pine Fresh, 25 Ounce
Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Pine Fresh, 25 Ounce is a powerful and effective toilet bowl cleaner that eliminates dirt and grime with ease. The formula is enriched with natural pine oil to leave your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
1. The product is biodegradable.
2. The product is phosphate-free.
3. The product is chlorine-free.
4. The product is perfume-free.
5. The product is all-natural.
6. The product is non-toxic.
7. The product is environmentally-friendly.
8. The product is safe for septic tanks.
9. The product is safe for pets.
10. The product is safe for children.
The product can damage some types of plumbing if used incorrectly.
Why we recommend
If you’re looking for a powerful and environmentally-friendly toilet bowl cleaner, look no further than Ecover’s Pine Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner. This cleaner is made from plant-based ingredients, and it’s biodegradable, so you can feel good about using it. It also comes in a convenient spray bottle, so it’s easy to use. The pine-scented formula leaves your bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
3. Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner – Spearmint – 24 Ounce – 2 Pack
Keep your toilet bowl clean and sanitary with Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner. This cleaner comes in a Spearmint scent and is made with plant-based ingredients. It helps to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria from your toilet bowl and leaves it smelling fresh.
The Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner – Spearmint – 24 Ounce – 2 Pack is a great product because it is antibacterial and helps to clean your toilet bowl. The spearmint scent is also very refreshing and makes your bathroom smell good.
-The product may not be effective in removing all bacteria from the toilet bowl
Why we recommend
This is a fantastic product! I love the smell of spearmint and it really leaves the toilet bowl clean and smelling great. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
4. Mrs. Meyers Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 24 ounce bottle
Mrs. Meyer’s Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a safe and natural alternative to harsh chemicals. The lavender-scented cleaner is tough on dirt and grime, but gentle on your septic system and the environment.
1. Mrs. Meyers Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a biodegradable and non-toxic product.
2. The product is safe for septic tanks.
3. Mrs. Meyers Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner comes in a lavender scent.
4. The product is affordable.
5. The product is easy to use.
6. The product is effective in cleaning toilet bowls.
-The product can be harmful to pets if ingested
Why we recommend
I love Mrs. Meyer’s Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner! It smells great and leaves my toilet clean and shiny. I highly recommend it!
5. Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Emerald Cypress and Fir Scent, 32 oz, Pack of 8 (Packaging May Vary)
This Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner is made with plant-based ingredients and a fresh cypress and fir scent. It comes in a convenient 32 oz. bottle and is pack of 8.
-The Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner is a great product because it is made with natural ingredients.
-It is also environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
-The cleaner leaves your toilet bowl clean and smelling fresh.
The product may not be as effective as other brands.
This is a great product! It has a nice, fresh scent and it really gets the job done when it comes to cleaning my toilet bowl. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good toilet bowl cleaner.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best natural toilet bowl cleaner?
The best natural toilet bowl cleaner is one that is environmentally friendly and contains no harsh chemicals. One such cleaner is made from citric acid, which is a natural and environmentally friendly product.
How do I make a natural toilet bowl cleaner?
essential oil (optional)
1. Pour 1 cup of vinegar into the toilet bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup of baking soda.
3. Add 10 drops of your favorite essential oil, if desired.
4. Scrub the toilet bowl with a brush and let the cleaner sit for 10 minutes.
5. Flush the toilet.
What ingredients are in a natural toilet bowl cleaner?
Water, vinegar, and baking soda are some of the ingredients in a natural toilet bowl cleaner.
The best natural toilet bowl cleaner is one that is made from natural ingredients and is environmentally friendly. There are many different types of natural toilet bowl cleaners available, so it is important to do your research to find the best one for your needs.