This non-toxic and biodegradable toilet bowl cleaner is perfect for those who are concerned about the environment. It is made with natural ingredients and leaves your toilet bowl clean and shiny.
Last updated on June 5, 2022 5:22 pm
Review of best organic toilet bowl cleaner
1. Mrs. Meyers Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 24 ounce bottle
Mrs. Meyers Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a powerful and effective cleaner that helps to remove dirt and grime from your toilet bowl. The lavender scent is relaxing and refreshing, and the cleaner is free from harsh chemicals.
1. Mrs. Meyers Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a natural and safe product.
2. It is effective in removing dirt and grime from the toilet bowl.
3. The lavender scent leaves the bathroom smelling fresh and clean.
4. The 24 ounce bottle is a good value for the price.
-The product is not available in stores
-The product is not available in a larger size
Mrs. Meyer’s Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a reliable and affordable choice for keeping your toilet clean. The lavender scent is a nice touch, and the 24 ounce bottle is a good size for keeping on hand. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable and effective way to keep their toilet clean.
2. Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Pine Fresh, 25 Ounce
The Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a non-toxic and biodegradable cleaner that is perfect for keeping your toilet clean and fresh. The cleaner is made with pine extracts and is safe to use on all types of toilets.
1. The product is environmentally friendly.
2. The product is biodegradable.
3. The product is non-toxic.
4. The product is phosphate-free.
5. The product is chlorine-free.
6. The product is non-abrasive.
7. The product is non-flammable.
8. The product is non-corrosive.
9. The product is non-irritating.
10. The product is safe to use around pets and children.
-The product may not be effective in removing all dirt and stains from the toilet bowl.
Why we recommend
I love this toilet bowl cleaner! The pine fresh scent is refreshing and it does a great job of cleaning my toilet bowl. It’s also non-toxic and biodegradable, which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this product!
3. Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Emerald Cypress and Fir Scent, 32 oz, Pack of 8 (Packaging May Vary)
Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner is biodegradable and phosphate-free. The green cleaner comes in an emerald cypress and fir scent and is safe to use on septic systems. The 32 oz bottle comes in a pack of eight.
-The product is made with natural ingredients
-The product is biodegradable
-The product is phosphate-free
-The product is septic-tank safe
The product is not available in stores.
This toilet bowl cleaner is fantastic! It smells great and leaves my toilet sparkling clean. I highly recommend it!
4. Naturally Its Clean Toilet Cleaner, Cleans Toilet Bowls, Bidets, Urinal Surfaces, Porcelain, Fiberglass and Hardwater Buildup, Plant-Based Enzyme 24oz Spray – Pack of 2
Naturally Its Clean toilet cleaner is a plant-based enzyme cleaner that effectively cleans toilet bowls, bidets, urinal surfaces, porcelain, fiberglass and hardwater buildup. This product is safe to use and is non-toxic.
1. Naturally Its Clean toilet cleaner is a biodegradable, plant-based enzyme cleaner that effectively cleans toilet bowls, bidets, urinal surfaces, porcelain, fiberglass, and hardwater buildup.
2. It is safe to use on all surfaces and is non-toxic.
3. The enzyme cleaner is effective at breaking down organic material and eliminating tough stains and odors.
4. The spray bottle is easy to use and the 24 oz. size is perfect for refilling.
5. The pack of 2 bottles is a great value and will last a long time.
The product is not available in stores.
This is a great product! I love that it is plant-based and enzyme-based. It really does a great job of cleaning my toilet bowls, bidets, and urinal surfaces. I also appreciate that it is a spray and not a foam or tablets. It makes it really easy to use.
5. Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner (pack of 6)
This toilet bowl cleaner from Method is made from natural ingredients and is effective at removing dirt, stains, and bacteria. It comes in a pack of six bottles, making it a great value for money.
-The toilet cleaner comes with a brush which helps to clean the entire bowl.
-The cleaner is antibacterial and helps to kill the bacteria in the toilet.
-The cleaner is easy to use and does not require any special skills.
-The cleaner leaves a fresh smell in the bathroom.
The product can cause skin irritation.
The Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a great product to have on hand for a quick and easy clean. The bleach-free formula is safe for septic systems and leaves your toilet bowl sparkling clean. The citrus scent is refreshing and uplifting. I highly recommend this product!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best organic toilet bowl cleaners?
The best organic toilet bowl cleaners are those that are made from natural ingredients. Some of the best ingredients to look for in an organic toilet bowl cleaner include citrus, vinegar, and baking soda.
How do I clean my toilet with an organic cleaner?
Fill a bucket with hot water and add 1/2 cup of baking soda. Swish the baking soda around in the water until it is dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of vinegar and stir to combine. Dip a brush into the mixture and scrub the toilet. Rinse the toilet with a bucket of clean water.
What are the benefits of using an organic toilet bowl cleaner?
There are many benefits to using an organic toilet bowl cleaner. Some of the benefits include:
-The cleaner is non-toxic, so it is safe for people and pets.
-The cleaner is biodegradable, so it is environmentally friendly.
-The cleaner does not contain any harsh chemicals, so it is gentle on the skin.
-The cleaner is effective at removing dirt and grime, so the toilet bowl will be clean and sparkling.
There are many organic toilet bowl cleaners available on the market. The best organic toilet bowl cleaner is one that is biodegradable, safe for humans and pets, and effective at removing dirt and grime.